Take a close look and read Exodus 34. Moses is writing the new tablets after he broke the first ones. God speaks to Moses and says all these things:
1. Do not serve foreign gods.
2. Do not make molten gods.
3. Observe the Festival of Matzos.
4. Redemption of the Firstborns.
5. No working on the seventh day.
6. Festival of Weeks.
7. Festival of the Harvest.
8. Do not sacrifice the offering with chametz or leave it until morning.
9. The first fruits are to be given to the House of God.
10. Do not cook a kid in its mother's milk.
Then after God finished he says, 34:27 - "...'Write these words for yourself, for according to these words have I sealed a covenant with you and Israel." And Moses, 34:28 - "wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments."
So...are these ten the real Ten Commandments since the first were broken?